We strive in getting our customers on the right path. See how we can help you achieve your dreams!
What We Do
We work with people to develop personalized strategies that help realize their full potential. By partnering with them in setting and achieving goals, we look at optimizing their income, finances, job / career, health and well being, and much more, while still having fun and enjoying life.
Schedule An Appointment
Apart from being an all round nice guy with a funny Kiwi accent, Umesh is a New York Barred Attorney and a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand. He has spent 12 years working for large professional consultancy firms, law firms, and the New Zealand Inland Revenue Department. In addition, Umesh is a Commissioned (licensed) Notary Public in the State of New York and in the State of New Jersey, a Certified Credit Score Consultant (Credit Score Models and Optimization), and a Board Certified Credit Consultant (Credit Restoration and Credit Score Improvement Strategies).
Umesh also has a personal interest in health, wellbeing and fitness. More specifically, he trained with (and continues to train with) IFBB (International Federation of Body Builders) Pro Francis Benfatto, in a unique strength technique known as the Progressive Performance Methodology (PPM). Umesh has completed the Elite, Pro and Master level training at the Benfatto PPM Training Academy, and is a Certified PPM Trainer at each level.
Umesh was born and brought up in New Zealand, and completed a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) and Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) at the University of Auckland. He moved to Durham, North Carolina in 2014 to pursue a Master of Laws (LL.M) at Duke University. In 2015, Umesh moved to New York, and in 2016 New Jersey, where he still currently resides.
– Commissioned Notary Public – New York (2020);
– Commissioned Notary Public – New Jersey (2020);
– Certified PPM Master Trainer – Benfatto PPM Training Academy (2020);
– Certified PPM Elite Trainer – Benfatto PPM Training Academy (2020);
– Certified PPM Pro Trainer – Benfatto PPM Training Academy (2020);
– Certified Credit Score Consultant (Credit Score Models and Optimization) – Credit Consultants Association, Inc. (2019);
– Board Certified Credit Consultant (Credit Restoration and Credit Score Improvement Strategies) – Credit Consultants Association, Inc. (2019);
– New York Barred Attorney – Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, First Judicial Department (2018);
– Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Duke University School of Law (2015);
– Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand (2006);
– Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) – University of Auckland School of Law (2006);
– Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – University of Auckland School of Biological Sciences (2003).
It is said that new inventions arise in two situations: to solve a problem, or to improve an existing solution to a problem. Life Streamliner is a combination of both.
The concept of Life Streamliner arose when Life Streamliner Director and Financial Strategist Umesh Patel moved to Durham, North Carolina in 2014. Having lived in New Zealand his whole life, he had to adapt to an entirely new system. Getting a driver’s license, obtaining and understanding medical insurance, opening a bank account and credit card etc. were all things he understood back in New Zealand, but were entirely different in the United States. In the process of completing his education in the United States, starting work in New York, buying a car, and renting an apartment, he realized that if he was facing challenges and a steep learning curve, others must be too. The challenges and learning continued as he obtained a mortgage, purchased a home, dealt with medical issues, and worked through the process of becoming a Permanent Resident of the United States. Then came the light bulb moment: Why not help make the journey easier for others, by guiding them using the newly acquired skills and knowledge?
We're Here To Help
Take the leap to take control of your finances and your future.